Providence Connections, Inc. - Female Mentoring Group
- "It was great!" - Stephanie
- "It was a learning experience for me. I liked it." - Rashonda
- "I had fun." - Jayla
- "I loved it so much! I got so much from you and this." - Desiree
- "Ms. Arnisha was a good thing for us." - Nicole
- "I had fun. It was great! It was a great opportunity and I learned a lot." - Cierra
Providence Connections, Inc. - Male Mentoring Group
- "I like it it was a fun experience to learn new thing about self skill and myself." - Dominique
- "Yes I did it!" - Dre'
- "In this program I have learned that if u really want something go for it no exceptions. I have also gained future job experience." - Andre
- "The thing that I liked is the way we would talk about the good things about us and the bad things about us. That me learn more good and bad things about myself." - William
- "It taught us how to be prepared for the future." - Deontae
- "Yes, I did like it." - Deion
- "I like talking about the community. I liked everything about it." - Dayvonn
Clayton Academy - Anger Management Group
- "Being in group helps me focus and channel my anger and plan for the future." - Briana
- "Being in the group lets me put out my feelings and trust Ms. Arnisha and others. I would love to continue this program all over again." - Manny
- "I love this program and the people in it, yeah!!!!" - Mariah
Propel School - PASS Program
- "She is fun." - Miasinque
- "This 6 weeks was great!" - John
- "It was great, awesome, good." - Tremir
- "The games were fun. I think it was fun and inspiring. I learned a lot." - Micah
- "I had a lot of fun! Come again!" - Miahirala
- "I like what she was talking about." - Delaine
- "I think it was okay." - DeVonta'
- "It taught me to be a better person." - Tori
- "I liked this & I thought you were a good teacher." - Marino
Triple P - Mentoring Program
- "Ms. Keyes was great! Wasn't boring!" - Maikia
- "Did well on presentation." - William
- "I liked all the information." - Dominique
- "Come back soon! :)" - Alliyah
- "Thank you!" - Sequoyah
- "Ms. Arnisha you did a great job."
Clayton Academy - College & Career Exploration Group
- "What I like about the program is that it helped me and better myself." - Casaunte'
- "I liked the activities we did. I liked the fact that we got a chance to express our feelings. I didn't like the fact that the other students were so loud." - Brayla
- "What I like about the program was I got to eat food & candy." - Carl
- "I like mostly everyday, there is nothing I don't like. I had a nice time really and enjoyed spending time in the room and stay there for a hour out of class." - Damon
- "I enjoyed everything she has done for me honestly. I would recommend her to come back because she understands what be going on and she helps a student express it. I want to thank Ms. Arnisha for being a great friend in my time of need. Thank you!" - Emmanuel
Crossroads Foundation - 9th grade, Oakland Catholic Group
- "GREAT! It was a very fun experience! Would love to do it again!"
- "I thought it was great. I really liked the speaker."
- "It was good. Got a lot from it."
- "It was very nice."
- "I liked the teacher and session."
- "I Loved it!" - Cleona
- "I really enjoyed this session and the trainer was extremely nice and open."
- "It was great!"
- "The trainer was nice & fun to be with."
- "I enjoyed all things. The trainer was fun, energetic, and full of information and creativity."
- "I like her very well!" - Natasha
- "I thought this session was fun and the speaker was nice and easy to talk to."
- "Yes, I loved everything!"
- "I liked it a lot it helped me learn a lot of things I didn't know. I like her she's active." - David
- "She was nice and kind." - Barbara
- "I liked the session very much and wish to do it again."
- "I really enjoyed it. It was fun."
- "I liked it a lot. I got to know the other scholars in Crossroads better." - Taraya
- "The session was very enlightening and the trainer was confident and on point."
- "I loved it. It was real and honest. I think everyone could be themselves."
- "It was amazing and powerful and I'm glad you came today. Thank you" - Jewel
- "6 out of 10. It was informational."
- "She wasn't boring at all. She made it interesting."
Pursuing the Promise Program - Summer Session
- "It's advice that you can count on." - Melnique
- "Ms Keyes is a very good trainer, you'll learn a lot from these sessions." - Olivia
- "Kind of boring but fun talking about feelings." - Cami
- "Ms. Arnisha was cool and she was funny. The sessions were fun." - Malik
- "Work hard. Play hard." - Vanque
- "I think that Ms. Arnisha is a good life lessons teacher."
- "I think the sessions very, very positive & will help me throughout my lifetime." - Cherice
- "The was good, sometimes boring, but I liked them." - Jean-Luc
- "They were fun and okay." - Maikia
- "This session was a very fun experience. The trainer was very loving and kind. Even though the sessions were very long, they were very moving and made a impact in my life." - William
- "The sessions with Miss Arnisha are live and open." - Ashantae
- "It was a fun program sometimes, but it was boring at times too." - Adrian
- "I'll remember the way Ms. Arnisha helped through my struggles. Her sessions really helped me." - Natosha
- "Ms. Arnisha is the realest!" - Sequoya
- "Miss Arnisha is so helpful. She's so real and will tell you the good and the bad about EVERYTHING!" - Aneia
- "Ms. Arnisha is very calm and patient. I understand our sessions when we talk." - Taila
- "I remember 2 quotes that you said...'love is a verb not a noun, so you have to show me you love me' & 'Just take me as I am.'" Anonymous
- Voices Against Violence (VAV) - Carrick High School
- Providence Connections, Inc. - Teen Program
- Propel Schools - PASS Program in Homestead & McKeesport
- Clayton Academy (Community Education Partners) - Service Provider
- Pittsburgh Cares - Pittsburgh Young Leaders Academy, Team Lead
- Crossroads Foundation - Trainer/Facilitator
- Mentoring Partnership of SWPA - Trainer
- Marriage Works - Prepare-Enrich Facilitator
- YouthPlaces - Female Mentor @ Garfield Site
- Girls Hope - Workshop Facilitor